SEO | Content Writing | Marketing | Code
Latest Blog Posts
- First 5 Customers For SaaS ProductFINALLY! <3 I know for most of you, it is quite normal and something okay, and even for me as well, I have a bigger goal with this SaaS product as well. I have been building SubtitleO since June, and it took a very long time for me because of some initial issues with the… Read more: First 5 Customers For SaaS Product
- The 10-page guide on launching a brand from scratch – [Notes]fill a need in their life that makes them want to tell their friends or buy more Good/Great Product =Reorderpositive reviewsrefer friendpost on social media ORGANIC! FEEL! Do 1 studio shoot and 1 outdoor/lifestyle photo shoot to get polished images and product in-use photos for your site, ads, and social. Then, send your product to… Read more: The 10-page guide on launching a brand from scratch – [Notes]
- You need a tech co-founder.Yes, you know it already. You have heard it enough times. You also know what he will do. You also know what the other founder should be. but i learnt this the HARD WAY. especially when you are working on the stuff which is complicated than a simple newsletter, blog post, niche site, or something… Read more: You need a tech co-founder.
- 1,000 users per month to 100,000 users per month in Finance Niche (SEO Case Study)This is the case study that I was planning to post many more than 6 months ago, but I haven’t yet because of laziness. If I just keep waiting for the perfect time or at least gather some resources to make it perfect or just because of any reason, then this will get delayed even… Read more: 1,000 users per month to 100,000 users per month in Finance Niche (SEO Case Study)
- Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Case Study [$0 to $500+ per month]I was thinking to make a case study on this for a very long but did not actually go for it. Although now the site is not doing as well as it was a few months back, the reason is Google Core Update which was there a few weeks back. Anyway, the site is recovering… Read more: Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Case Study [$0 to $500+ per month]
- How To Build Up a Perfect Amazon Product Comparison Table With AAWP?Are you working as an Amazon Affiliate? Are you looking forward to boosting your conversions? If yes, AAWP Comparison Table is the best option you can go along with. Monetising a blog is not that easy to do. One can easily make use of different methods for enabling the same conveniently and Amazon Associate Program… Read more: How To Build Up a Perfect Amazon Product Comparison Table With AAWP?
Suraj is a writer, SEO, and blogger who loves to learn about marketing. He has a great knowledge of Python automation and often uses it in his day-to-day work.
He’s always been an avid reader of books on marketing, so he knows what the best practices are for both B2B and B2C firms.
Suraj Kadam is an SEO specialist who blogs about his work and provides marketing services for businesses. Suraj loves blogging, content writing, and Python automation!
P.S: I will share my projects very soon over here!